Saturday, December 27, 2014

First Christmas

My first Christmas was filled with meeting my wonderful family and with lots of fun activities.  After meeting Papa in Houston, we drove up to Oklahoma to meet my Sperling side of the family.  Once there I was excited to meet my Grandpa, my Uncle Andy and Aunt Jackie, and my cousins Kate and Evan.  We had a fun week together playing, being held, and getting snuggled.  






I even went to the Rhema Christmas lights.  Can't you see me there under that bundle of blanket? 


 I took my baths in Grandma's big kitchen sink just like my brother did!


I went to my first Christmas Eve candle light service and slept through the whole thing on Grandpa's lap.  Jacob slept on Grandma's lap as well.




After the Christmas service we went home and I had my first cousin's pj picture.  The boys were not as cooperative as us girls.  I also entertained people by making balloons stick to my head.  Christmas morning was so exciting I decided to sleep through all the present opening madness.  I guess my theme for my first Christmas is sleeping!






I had a wonderful first Christmas celebrating in Oklahoma with my Sperling family.  I'm so happy I was finally able to meet everyone.  Can't wait till we get to see them all again.  Now it was time to head back to Houston to meet the rest of my Gilbert (Wallace) family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment