While my first actual Christmas Day was spent in Wagoner,
Oklahoma with my Sperling family, I was able to return to Houston to continue
the celebrations with my Mom’s side of the family.
Once again I received lots of wonderful gifts from the
family and enjoyed watching the chaos from my bouncy chair.
I also met a whole lot more of my wonderful family. I met my Uncle Chad, Aunt Traci, Aunt Selena
and my cousins Bailey, Coleton, Beau, Wyatt, and Madasin. I also met my Great Grannie.
Mommy and Daddy took me on my first brewery tour of St.
Arnold’s. I was super lucky and was the
only kid that was invited.
After the brewery tour we all headed home to watch the OSU Cowboys beat Washington in the
TicketCity Cactus Bowl. Go Cowboys!
Sadly soon after the celebrations, Daddy had to leave to go back home to Doha. I enjoyed all my extra time I was able to spend with Daddy during the holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment