Monday, January 26, 2015

USA After Christmas

The rest of my time in the USA was mostly spent in Houston with a little trip to Oklahoma. 


Many evenings in Houston Mom would hand me off to Papa so that she could get a couple things done.  I had fun getting snuggles with Papa and getting him to dance with me since I couldn’t just let him sit!
I had fun playing with my brother and just hanging out posing for pictures.



 Nana, Mom, Jacob and I took a little trip to Silsbee to see my Great Grannie again.  I enjoyed getting to help her celebrate her birthday.
We also took a trip with Papa and Nana to Oklahoma to meet my other Great grandparents, Great Memaw and Big Papa.  Of course I also had my first trip to Eskimo Joe's.  I can't wait to actually be able to eat the cheese fries.



 While in Oklahoma I also snuck in another visit to see my Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Jackie, and cousins Kate and Evan.  Kate, Evan and Jacob kinda hogged Grandma so I spent lots of time with Grandpa and unfortunately that was the only picture I have from the time.
The rest of my time in the USA was spent cuddling with Nana or Papa!  I had a great time in the USA but was ready to get back to my home in Doha and of course to see my Daddy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment