Birth Day
Hi, my name is Hailey Danielle Sperling and I was born on November 5, 2014 at 4:26pm in Doha Qatar at Al-Ahli Hospital. I came into the world weighing 7 lbs 4 oz and measuring 21". My original doctor, Prof Badreldeen, was an excellent doctor while I was in the womb but sadly he missed my birth so we had the "on-call" doctor. Luckily everything still turned out great. After a traumatic trip, I was finally able to meet my Mommy and Daddy. I can already tell I'm going to have Daddy wrapped around my little finger. Unfortunately, they kicked my Nana out of the delivery room but she didn't go far so I was able to meet her on my way to get a bath.

Once we finally were moved from a delivery room to a recovery room, my Grandma and my awesome big brother came to visit me. I was so happy to finally meet my big brother. He didn't know what to think of me at first but eventually he decided he wanted to hold me.
I was also happy to finally meet my Grandma and get more time with Nana and Daddy.
After less than 24 hours in the hospital, they finally let me take Mommy and Daddy home so that I could have everyone all to myself and not be in that tiny hospital room. Nana and Grandma were waiting at home with Jacob for us to arrive. Everyone was so excited that I had made it home.
No comments:
Post a Comment