Friday, July 31, 2015

First 4th of July

I'm a very lucky girl and was able to spend my first 4th of July in the USA!  Amazingly this was actually Jacob's first time.  Mom had this adorable dress she bought for me before I was even born (at 75% off of course) and I was excited to finally get to wear it. Look at how cute I am!




To celebrate, we went over to Mr. Steve and Mrs. Inez's new house.  I  had fun hanging out with my Papa and all my other family members and Jacob and I spent some time playing inside with toys.  My Aunt Jennifer made me a cute 4th of July bow! 


We ended the day with a firework show out at Boomer Lake in Stillwater.  The show started pretty late for me but I was still as pleasant as always and enjoyed the show.
Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment